- Housing Options
- Meal Plans
- Move-In Info
- Benefits of Living On Campus
- Living Learning Programs
- Leadership Opportunities
- Students With Disabilities
- Resources for Finding Roommates and Rentals
- Cancel Housing
New Student and Returning Students
Applications are now live for Fall 2014
(if you have recently paid your $100 Enrollment Confirmation Fee it may take 48hrs for our system to update and make the application available to you)
Students may apply for Main Campus and/or East Campus housing (review eligibility restrictions on the Housing Options Page). Main Campus Housing consists of Residence Halls and North Quad housing areas. East Campus Housing consists of the Frederick Park Apartments. New students applying for on-campus housing must complete the following steps before accessing the on-campus Student Housing Application:
- Be admitted to Cal State Monterey Bay
- Confirm your intent to attend CSUMB by logging in to your MyCSUMB account and paying the $100 University Enrollment Confirmation Fee.
Next, you will now need to follow one of these depending on what you are looking at:
How to Apply - Main Campus
How to Apply - East Campus
Information for Transfer Students:
Housing for Main Campus is currently full for Upper-class students for the upcoming Fall 2014 semester. Incoming Transfer students applying for Main Campus housing will automatically be placed on a waitlist for Main Campus housing. At this time if you are applying or get a large number on the waitlist, we strongly encourage that you look into East Campus housing options.
Applications are complete when:
- Main Campus Housing Applications are considered complete once the online application has been submitted and a $250.00 Security Deposit payment has posted to your Student Account. Students will not be assigned a room assignment if you do not have both an online application and $250.00 Security Deposit on file.
- East Campus Housing Applications are considered complete once the online application has been submitted and a $250.00 Security Deposit has been paid to Alliance Residential Company. Students will not be assigned if they do not have both an online application and $250.00 Security Deposit on file.