SPRING CHECK-OUT PROCESS (all Main Campus residents)
- You will need to schedule a check-out appointment with your RA. Beginning Sunday, May 4, 2014, your RA will have a sign-up schedule available for check-out appointments.
- Check-out appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance and are made on a first come first serve basis. If your preferred check-out time is not available, sign up for the next best one.
- Residents who are NOT graduating will need to be checked out of their Spring assignments by 12 noon on Saturday, May 17, 2014 – No Exceptions
- Graduating residents will be allowed to check out by 12 noon on Sunday, May 18, 2014. Graduates still need to schedule a check-out appointment with their RA.
- Be on-time for your check-out appointment. All items must be removed from your room and the space cleaned before you are ready to check out.
- Residents who are late for appointments, are not prepared, or do not sign-up for appointment times 24 hours prior to check-out, will be charged an Improper Check-Out Fee of $75.00.
- Residents have an opportunity to by-pass the Standard Check-Out process by completing an Express Check-Out. For more information on the Express Check-Out process, please contact your Community Director. Please note it is recommended students complete the Standard Check-Out process.
- Students with Summer Housing assignments do not need to check-out of their Spring assignments by Saturday, May 17, 2014. Additional information will be sent to Summer Residents regarding the Summer check-in procedure and when they will need to check-out of their Spring assignment.
- Sunday, May 4, 2014 – Sign-Ups for check-out appointments begin
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 – Eligibility Deadline – Fall residents must be enrolled in the minimum number of units to retain their assignment
- Wednesday, May 7, 2014 – Student Housing will begin to cancel assignments for students not enrolled in the minimum number of units
- Saturday, May 17, 2014 – All Main Campus residents not graduating must be checked out of their rooms by 12 noon
- Sunday, May 18, 2014 – All graduating Main Campus residents must be checked out of their rooms by 12 noon
- Saturday, May 31, 2014 – Last day to cancel your Fall 2014 housing assignment and receive a full refund
- Friday, August 22, 2014 – Fall 2012 Main Campus Move-In Day