Welcome back to campus and we hope you had a relaxing break. Again, we thank you for your patience as we have resolved our system response issues. Providing students access to on-campus housing is our first priority. At this point we wanted to provide you with an important update regarding Reservation Days, as well as your current status:
- Over the past week, we have reviewed all reported issues and have been working directly with students to resolve any outstanding questions.
- Once the system returned to full capacity and we were able to address all outstanding questions, we determined that at the time the lottery was paused on March 12th, Main Campus housing had been filled.
- Any student who is not currently assigned for the fall that participated in Reservation Days will be placed on the waitlist beginning this Thursday, March 27th.
- We understand the importance of living in on-campus housing and want to assure you we are doing all we can to assign students from the waitlist. We will be contacting students as space becomes available and ask that you be patient as we continue to work on assignments. You can check your waitlist status by logging into your MyHousing portal via your MyCSUMB Dashboard.
About the Wait List and Other Options:
- We currently have limited availability through our Living Learning Programs (LLPs). For more information, please visit: csumb.edu/llp If you wish to apply, please contact our office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 831.582.3378.
- Please note that East Campus currently has space available and if you qualify we strongly encourage you to apply. For more information and how to apply, please visit: housing.csumb.edu/eastcampusreservation
- We will begin assigning students into the first available Main Campus space, regardless of the specific room type you may have requested.
- As space will be limited, we cannot guarantee students will be assigned with requested roommates. Students who are assigned and wish to request a change in their assignment, will need to wait until the Room Transfer Process, which begins on September 8, 2014.
- We will not be processing assignment changes prior to September 8, 2014.
Again, thank you for your patience throughout the Reservation Days process.
The Student Housing & Residential Life Staff