Peer Conduct Review Board
- Check-Out Information
- Reservation Days
- Summer Housing
- East Campus
- Leadership Opportunities
- Important Phone Numbers
- Mail & Packages
- Laundry Alert
- Purposeful Service Opportunities
- Students With Disabilities
- Safety Tips
WHAT IS A PEER CONDUCT REVIEW BOARD (PCRB)?
The purpose of the Peer Conduct Review Board is to uphold community living standards and expectations with students who live on campus within student housing through the process of peer review.
Student board members will review minor incidents of misconduct and recommend sanctions which will address inappropriate behavior. The Conduct Coordinator Community Director will advise the Board.
Gain Experience in:
- Team decision making
- Communication Skills
- Investigating human behaviors
- Policy review
- Maintain good academic standing (2.5 GPA Undergrad 3.0 Graduate Student)
- Currently enrolled Cal State Monterey Bay student
- Lived in student housing for a minimum of 1 semester
Cannot currently be on Student Housing Probation
- Make a commitment to the program for one semester year.
- Maintain confidentiality of all cases discussed
- Meet a minimum of once per week for one hour to review cases and recommend decisions to the Conduct Coordinator
- Maintain fairness and objectivity when adjudicating cases
Must attend training session.
- Network with campus partners such as the University Police
- Valuable experience to share when searching for internships or full-time positions.
Excellent resume builder for individuals interested in Law School, Criminal Justice, Counseling.
Interested in Serving on the PCRB? Complete the application and either email it to email@example.com or drop it off at the Student Housing & Residential Life office, located in the Students Center.